Friday, February 24, 2012

At McDonalds can you ask them to give you a different toy if you already have that one?

Pokemon black and white toys and cards are coming out at mcdonalds and Im pretty sure like always I'm going to get one of the same ones everytime so I was wondering if I ask them will they change it for me?At McDonalds can you ask them to give you a different toy if you already have that one?
maybe. especially if you're 10 or under though. but i think it will be like how they ask "do you want a girl toy, or a boy toy?" they might ask "Do you want a white or black series pokemon?"
They'll give it to you if they have it in stock. The corporation sends them the promo stuff in waves, so they might not have any except the one you got.



Ask them.At McDonalds can you ask them to give you a different toy if you already have that one?
You can try, but it really depends on whether or not you ask nicely and if the employee you ask if feeling like being nice or not.
yes you can if they have them in stock and also if its not a different one each week
Yes ... but a lot of times they're only giving out the one, for a few days. You can always try though.
Yes of course,they don't mind! I got my mum to do it for me when I was little!
Yes u can I have did it before when I was younger

No comments:

Post a Comment