Friday, February 24, 2012

McDonalds toy from the 90s, I need help with a name?

I remember when I was about 10 (so 1992ish) I had a toy I had got in a McDonalds Happy Meal. It was similar to Mr Potato head only a bit smaller %26amp; each one was a different sport. I had the Javelin man. Does anyone remember these %26amp; if so, what where they called..they werent Mr Potato head or Sports Spuds, those have also been toys at different times in McDonalds but still not the ones me and my friend had. Wish I knew the name !McDonalds toy from the 90s, I need help with a name?
What you have is a

McDonald McNugget Buddie...



There were several sets of six

all sold during the 90's...

from 1988 to 1998...



Just EXACTLY which set this is from

is yet to be determined...

but you can see from this set what

you have is a McNugget ...



http://cgi.ebay.com/MCDONALD-1996-HALLOW鈥?/a>



**McDonalds toy from the 90s, I need help with a name?
Bumble is correct. They were McNugget Buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment