Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are you getting your kids for Christmas?

I have 2 kids , My 7 year old girl and 9 year old boy.



I'm giving my daughter 2 McDonalds toys , you know from the happy meals?

I can't afford anything.



But for my son I'm getting him a kind of rotted skateboard I found at the dump.What are you getting your kids for Christmas?
A lump of coal.
swing set and a puppyWhat are you getting your kids for Christmas?
Mexican jumping beans.



Buy Mexican jumping beans for the kids and their friends at http://www.amazingbeans.com



Everyone loves Mexican jumping beans!
Socks. Everyone loves and needs new socks.
i feel sad for you that you cant afford anything, but just make sure your kids have a good christmas
books

DVD's (Care Bears and The Wiggles)

Sesame Street CD

Beads

Tinkerbell craft kit

Stuffed dog with fasteners on it (snaps, buckles, laces, etc.)

doll clothes

doll carrier

playdoh

UNO

Candyland

Dress up clothes



Perhaps you should consider selling your computer to purhcase more healthy food for your children than Mcdonalds. It will be cheaper to buy a bag of potatoes and some hamburger at the grocery store than happy meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment