Friday, February 24, 2012

Why is McDonalds being sued for selling toys in happy meals? I know! drive up is for the lazy?

Make a law that says I should be made to get out of my car and eat my meal inside of McDonalds, and illegal to eat and drive.

Go ahead an let them take away another one of your rights to choose. It's my job to decide what toy my child will eat with it's take out meal.



What next sue them for putting bread around the so called hamburger?

Why not sue them for making it easy for me to order my meal through a window and letting me eat it in my car while driving. Now that's a crime!Why is McDonalds being sued for selling toys in happy meals? I know! drive up is for the lazy?
Lack of parental responsibility. Parents don't want to blame themselves for their kids getting fat from buying too many happy meals, so they blame the company.



Fact remains, it's the parents fault. They took their kid there, they bought the food the kid ate.



A simple no to the kid would solve all the problems.
this has nothing to do with liberals. I'm liberal and I'm (of course) against it, as are 99% of liberals.

Liberals aren't some crazy warmongering Christian fundamentalist group that wants to control your lives and lie about the country being "christian"(when there's no establishment of religion). Conservatives are FAR, FAR FAR more illogical.


"Liberal person: What does liberals vs the christians have to do with my question?"

Are you serious? that was in response to calling liberals "illogical", when that describes conservatives far more.Why is McDonalds being sued for selling toys in happy meals? I know! drive up is for the lazy?
Because Liberals are irrational and ignorant. The way it looks, Michelle 0bama needs to lay off of the Happy Meals herself.
Might as well sue them for having dehydrated meat or frozen meat for their burgers. Hell, lets sue them for using the Golden Arches.
Liberals always do irrational and illogical things like this.
Your child is eating the toy??
Yea that's stupid, the parents are the ones buying the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment