Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How much do McDonald's happy meal toys cost if you just buy the toy, and not the meal, in comparison, like...?

...say a happy meal is maybe $3, if you just buy the toy is it the same price as the meal or is it less? I don't eat McDonald's, but I want the Sanrio watches they have right now for the 5th anniversary. So would it be a better deal if I just got the meals %26amp; gave them to someone %26amp; kept the watches, or would it be about the same price if I just bought the watches themselves?How much do McDonald's happy meal toys cost if you just buy the toy, and not the meal, in comparison, like...?
Most McDonald's will sell the toy independently. My sisters-in-law collect the watches. So if you don't like the contents of the meal - just ask for the toy. They have been as low as $1 and as high as $2.50 depending on the item. Remember - they are just a come-on gimmick to get the kids excited enough to pester the Moms to go in the door. They are just junk plastic items - won't be worth much of anything in a very short time. Very rarely does anything ever end up collectible - and then it is only for a short time. Think about the history of Beanie Babies - today they are about the same price as when they were new, not a very good investment. So you had better just be collecting them for yourself and have no long term plans for the items.
I went to a McDonald's last week. They had Hello Kitty watches for $2.50. I presume that most happy meal toys cost about this much. So yeah, they're about the same price.

..Though I live in Canada (and I'm not sure if you do), so I dunno! Just ask someone at the counter.How much do McDonald's happy meal toys cost if you just buy the toy, and not the meal, in comparison, like...?
i did this once to get a toy as a cake topper for my birthday cake! it shouldn't be more than $3 really. mine i think was like a dollar if even





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101215201520AAVBAxT
around $70 dallaz
  • grimaldis
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment