Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What to do with old McDonald's toys?

I have a collection of McDonald's toys over the past 10 years or so. Any ideas what I can do with them? Donate them?



Thanks.What to do with old McDonald's toys?
Try to find a collector. They could be worth something.
Sell it.What to do with old McDonald's toys?
Sell them as a group on Ebay. I am sure someone will fork over a little cash for them. I usually give the toys to kids as I acquire them. If you list it on ebay...email me. I'd like to see them!
I would find out how much money you can get for them now and find out if they are projected to go up in value. i you know they are not going to get any more valuable sell them, but if you know they can still rise save them for a few more years. if you have the complete collections you could get preaty good money for them i have seen it happen myself.
Donate them, if anyone wants them, if not put them in the trash.
Ebay sell them for 50 cents.
keep them, are they in wrappers?? my uncle has been keeping those things for YEARS in the wrappers, never know in about 20 years might be worth something!
I am a missionary in Mexico and we use them to give as gifts to the children. They love them!
ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment