Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Have liberals finally lost it: a ban on Happy Meal toys?

While their Congressional seats are being stripped away at a record pace, clueless liberals have their finger on the pulse of what truly ails America - striking a blow against the twin evils of corporate profit and wholesome childhood fun...



http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101103/od_n鈥?/a>Have liberals finally lost it: a ban on Happy Meal toys?
The funny part is that they have the gall to call Conservatives "Fascists."
Well, gee golly, parents just aren't smart enough to know what their kids should be allowed to eat so we have to protect the poor little bug-gars now, don't we? Does it not also outrage you that we have to hide veggies in fruit drinks and tomato sauces? Kids eat poorly because parents allow them to eat poorly. I have kids and grand kids that occasionally ate at fast food restaurants. The also eat broccoli, kale, squash, peas, apples, pumpkin, grapes, bananas, whole grain breads and pasta and none....that means not a one of them....has a weight problem.Have liberals finally lost it: a ban on Happy Meal toys?
I can think of two reasons that they might do this, although I have no idea why they really are.



1: The toys are probably poorly made products of slave labor in third world countries that may even possibly be dangerous



2: They help to influence children in low-income area's to want McDonalds.



All in all, I've never seen one and I didn't bother reading that article. I'm just guessing.
It is just another way that liberals think they know better. For the love of GOD, how nutty. Cal folks allow this crap, that is the real sad story. I invite any liberal, ANY liberal, to come in my home or interrupt my restaurant meal and tell me what I can or cannot eat. Please!!!!!! Make sure your insurance premiums are up to date.
I wouldn't ban happy meal toys but i would raise the price on them. Our kids don't need a reason to be encouraged to eat that garbage.
your generalization comes from a vote taken by 11 people.



quite pathetic, on your part.
Why does McDonald's dip their hamburgers in ammonia if it doesn't actually kill E. coli?
Our tax dollars at work.
I'm liberal and I think this is stupid.
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • dean and deluca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment