Friday, February 24, 2012

What was the first ever happy meal toy at mcdonalds???

anybody know what the first ever happy meal toy was??? just curiousWhat was the first ever happy meal toy at mcdonalds???
It was something about a circus. I found a site. heres the url: http://www.heraldnews.com/site/news.cfm?鈥?/a>

It tells about the history of the happy meal
Those have been around for a LONG time. I remember going to Mikki D's when my son was little. That was almost 30 years ago! They had Happy Meals then. I will watch this question because I am also curious what the first one was. I see Beanie Bears listed but Happy Meals were around long before Beanies, at least it seems to me.What was the first ever happy meal toy at mcdonalds???
i forgot but i have been to mcdonalds ever since i was like 4 or 3....mmmm the good times. "sniff"
BEENIE BEARS! THEY SO CUTE!
sod the toy im still searching for the burger (its in ere somewhere)
Apparently it was the star trek meal!!
I don't know, but go to mcdonalds.com, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment