Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where can I get hold of McDonald's Fry Kids toys?

Where would I get "Fry Guys" (from McDonaldland) toys from? I remember these characters and as nostalgia I want to get hold of toys of these characters. Would I have to write to McDonald's headquarters or something like that? I have looked on eBay but there is very few results. I am in the UK...ThanksWhere can I get hold of McDonald's Fry Kids toys?
I think Ebay would be your best bet. I see that you said you went there so you are a little familiar with the set up, you can list a search under your favorites for easy reference and you can also be clued when someone lists an item. Broaden your search cause sometimes people will call things by a different name. Try "Happy Meal toy" and see what pops up.



I'm not aware that McDonald's has like a website set up for past toys but that would be cool, huh?!
Have you tried Ebay?Where can I get hold of McDonald's Fry Kids toys?
at Mcdonalds?
There should be a customer service number on the side of the take out bags. Give them a call and see what they can do for you. I'd give you the 1-800 number, but I'm not sure if that works in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment