Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How much do McDonald's happy meal toys cost if you just buy the toy, and not the meal, in comparison, like...?

...say a happy meal is maybe $3, if you just buy the toy is it the same price as the meal or is it less? I don't eat McDonald's, but I want the Sanrio watches they have right now for the 5th anniversary. So would it be a better deal if I just got the meals %26amp; gave them to someone %26amp; kept the watches, or would it be about the same price if I just bought the watches themselves?How much do McDonald's happy meal toys cost if you just buy the toy, and not the meal, in comparison, like...?
$1
Well, one time I went to McDonald's and my sister wanted just a small fry. (She eats like a bird.) But she also wanted the toy. My mom asked the women how much it would be just to get the toy without the Happy Meal and she said one dollar.How much do McDonald's happy meal toys cost if you just buy the toy, and not the meal, in comparison, like...?
I've bought them for $1 each, one McDonald's wouldn't sell them because the current toy was The Little Mermaid and there was a chance to get a Golden Mermaid. That was over 10 years ago.
Why not buy the meal and give it away and keep the watch. That way 2 people will be happy!!!!
Im 11 so.. Anyways it cost 1.00.
I think they sell the toys for $1.00 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment