Friday, February 24, 2012

What was the best toy you ever got in a happy meal at Mcdonalds?

In the 90's and early years they had really awesome toys better than they had today. What was the best one you have ever seen or got?

IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS QUESTION DONT ANSWERWhat was the best toy you ever got in a happy meal at Mcdonalds?
I used to like the little cars or the furbies
those little stuffed dogs with the gigantic heads.

I was in love with mine.


Edit: here's a link.
http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/48…

That brings a tear to my eye :')
2004.What was the best toy you ever got in a happy meal at Mcdonalds?
I remember I got the batmobile toy in like 92' maybe 93. Anyway when you pushed the button, the front end of the car would pop out. I thought that was the coolest toy when I was younger
Juggernog
A little dog in a bag

I got it the day I went to the Jonas Brothers' concert!
Probably a barbie. Lol
Once I actually got a burger
Wow, I honestly can't rememer. I haven't thought about it in a long time.
I don't know....but it would be nice if they had toys that looked like you!
i remember they did hockey cards here in Canada.. that was .. great
or
those plastic furbies...great
Mr.Krabs!!!(:

or Shreks ogre kid haha(:

Last time my niece got a "My little pony" and it came with a mini comb for the pony....but I was like.... wtf it has NO HAIR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment