Friday, February 24, 2012

Does anyone know when Mcdonald's will be promoting Wall E and start issuing out Happy Meal Toys?

I have done some research online and can't come up with anything? Please help I want to know when I can expect to go to Mcdonald's and see the Wall E Toys?Does anyone know when Mcdonald's will be promoting Wall E and start issuing out Happy Meal Toys?
I was wondering this exact same question! I dug out a Happy Meal box from Kung Fu Panda (which will end on the 3rd) and to my surprise it says the next toys are Transformers and Littlest Pet Shop. But it also says next to it "Subject to change". I think since Walle just came out it should be the next toy to debut. However, McDonalds employees always know and would probably have posted something online by now.
ihop got the promo

Report Abuse

Does anyone know when Mcdonald's will be promoting Wall E and start issuing out Happy Meal Toys?
http://www.consumeraffairs.com鈥?/a>

Report Abuse


The movie Wall E is about the earth having too much trash,

Wall E condenses the trash and Eva is sent to earth to find

plant life. After 700 years she finds one seedling. By getting

caught up in getting Happy Meal toys we are encouraging big

companies like McDonald's and Disney to produce more of that

stuff that ends up getting thrown away. Be strong and don't fall for it.
I personally can't answer this question, but I can tell you a neat trick that will be helpful for you. If you look on the bottom of the Happy Meal box or bag they always tell the next set of toys they will be offering. Sorry that I couldn't directly answer your question, but I hope this is helpful for you!
I don't know. I'm searching the Internet right now trying to find the answer too. But this is what I think. I'm with the last posting that I don't think Disney (and Pixar) can support McDonalds anymore since they seems to be supporters of the NGLCC. I myself haven't taken my children to McD. since the announcement and most people support traditional family vaules. Disney/Pixar movies have always reflected traditional familie vaules, so my feeling is that Disney has pulled the plug from supporting McDonalds as I have not taking my children there. But I'm still searching for true answers on this one too because we love the toys in our home.
uh, yes disney DOES support McDonalds because i seen McDonald commercials on Disney Channel, but i asked myself the same question today too

because the next toy will be transformers/ a girly one, so i have a feeling that they might not be having wall e "/
happymeal.com shows they are doing Kung Fu panda movie toys still. So maybe next? As some said, either check the box or ask at your local McD!
I was sure that Disney and McDonald's had parted ways..but I could be wrong.
they wont cause Disney dose not support mc d's

No comments:

Post a Comment