Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Who decides which toys to make for McDonald's?

I want to talk to some people that makes the toys for McDonald's. It's nothing bad. Or I could send a letter if you know the address for that place. I found that they design the toys in the USA and make all of them in a different factory somewhere. I need the address or phone number or name of the place where they make them.Who decides which toys to make for McDonald's?
Their headquarters is in Oak Brook, IL. For your original question of who decides which toys to make, it's usually based on what movies are out, and it also matters on whether they own the license or not. Awhile back, Mcdonald's has a license to make all Disney toys (from the movies and what not), and that's all the toys they had. They stopped that now though because if a Disney movie is a flop, what are they going to do, or let's say another movie is out that is better than Disney's movie, they rather have the other movie.



An example might be let's pretend a Disney movie was Bedtime Stories, and let's say that Iron Man came out through Fox at that time. Well, Mcdonald's would much rather have Iron Man than Bedtime Stories. This is ironic though that I picked this pretend example because Disney now owns Marvel.



My closest to getting a toy I requested wanted is actually Dinosaurs. I asked my mom to call up Mcdonald's to tell them to have some type of Dinosaur toy, and what they did is they had the Dinosaurs from the tv show. So, in a way I got what toy I wanted them to make.



Nowadays though, I don't know if they even let you give them ideas because they are afraid that you are going to say give me money for your idea, and you will sue them or something like that. So, I don't know if talking to them really is going to help.



From there website though if you wish to contact them (Good luck)



Call us.



"1-800-244-6227

7 days a week

7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST



Write us.



McDonald's Corporation, 2111 McDonald's Dr., Oak Brook, IL 60523"

No comments:

Post a Comment