Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you ever try to collect all the McDonalds happy meal toys? My husband looks at me like I'm nuts!!?

I know it's not that big of a deal, but when they advertise their toys on t.v., they say "collect all 8." So if it's a toy my kids are really into %26amp; they give me toy that I already have I usually ask if I can have a different one. My older kids and husband look at me like I'm frickin crazy!! Especially if they keep coming out w/ one we already have %26amp; I'm like "Oh, we have that one too. Do you have any others?" LOL! But really, who wants 3 or more of the same darn toy. If they're supposed to have a new one each week then I want a new one each week. he heDo you ever try to collect all the McDonalds happy meal toys? My husband looks at me like I'm nuts!!?
nicely done...... lol....... I totally agree!!!
I used to when I was a teenager in the late 80's, when the toys were cool. But when my little girl gets them now, they are pretty crappy compared to the old ones. The only ones either of us care about are the Hello Kitty ones.Do you ever try to collect all the McDonalds happy meal toys? My husband looks at me like I'm nuts!!?
i do but there some wheres in my closet
LOL..that is so funny, we are so much alike girl... i feel the same way, hey , you think your bad, sometimes if they dont' have a different one that we dont' have we drive to another mcdonalds and try trading the one we have with one we don't....it works...lol
i babysite and when i do i keep the toy and the child eats the food lol
I have about three big boxes full of these toys. I'm 18 and have had them since I can remember! lol
i don't but my wife does and i always say whatever floats your boat. look at this way,maybe all the toys you are collecting will be worth something someday
I'm on your side.
  • word translator
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment