Friday, February 24, 2012

Did you collect Mcdonalds 'Happy Meal' Toys......?

And do you still have them?

I collected loadssss



I use to get lil barbies, furbies, spaghetti dolls, monsters inc toys.. everything lol

I'd go every week and buy the meal for the toy. LOL.



Good times... the 90's and early 00's were the best decades :P

Im not if my mum threw away my collection.. i could sell them on ebay? lol and get some put in glass boxes..



Ok im going to far. LOL. :)Did you collect Mcdonalds 'Happy Meal' Toys......?
I did for all of my 3 grandchildren, and only one still has them. She still has them because...she lived with me, and now....yes, now all of her toys go to her 2 little girls. Oh my, did they love them. I have them all, Snow White, Alladin, Beauty %26amp; The Beast, Barbies, Cinderella, Poccahontas, Little Mermail, and so many more.



Don't let anything happen to them. You can't buy them anymore, except for on ebay, and will pay for them! You will have something for them, that other kids might not have. And itn's that cool when that happens?



AA
Omgoodness I have to agree with you, the 90s and early 00s were certainly the best decades, and yes, I used to collect furbies and neopets dolls from those happy meal things.Did you collect Mcdonalds 'Happy Meal' Toys......?
Yeah I have soo much. The Build a Bears,Spaghetti Dolls,American Idol,Monsters Inc,Furbies,Simpsons,The Pink Panther,The Slime,Lil' Barbies,Polly Pockets,Strawberry Shortcake,Transformers,Spongebob, Hey Arnold,oh my god too many!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yer i remember that i used to have a mc Donald's every week and the toy was the best part... bit annoying though when you get given the same toy for 3 weeks running lol



apparently though if you still have them in the bags they are worth alot :D
Thank God there are only 16 McDonald's in my country and none of those is in my city.



I hate McDonald's.



And I think that my answer to this question is pretty obvious.
i would keep them for like a week, and then get annoyed by them laying around my room so i throw them away.
i still got all those snoopy ones that you put together yourself.. i have hello kitty stuff too and these myscene stuff . Theyre in the garage somewhere..:)
I have some of the barbies.
yeah when we were travelling i used to get them but not very often my mum doesn't like mcdonalds
You have to be 13 to be on this site.
way to far
no ive always gone for the proper meals
Hahaha i used to! Now i think my cousin stole them all when i was little .. hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment