Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What does the gingerbread man toy from McDonalds say when you push the button?

I was wishing to get the gingerbread man toy from McDonalds but I wasn't able to. I work at one and was wondering since I wasn't able to get one before they sold out what they said. My manager said it was something about losing his buttons. I was just wondering if anyone knew what he said. I think there were 3-4 phrases. If you know what he says please put the words of what he says for the answer. Thanks so much!What does the gingerbread man toy from McDonalds say when you push the button?
Mom is right. Gingy says, "Don't worry!" and "Not my gumdrop button!" You can listen to the phrases from all the HappyMeal Shrek toys, including Gingy, via the HappyMeal website. Check out the link below.What does the gingerbread man toy from McDonalds say when you push the button?
Don't worry. Not my gumdrop button.

No comments:

Post a Comment