Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Would you rather play McDonald Toys for a Day or Read A Book For A Day?

Read a Book :P

I have to read a book so -yay-

McDonald Toys Yay but have no time LOL...Would you rather play McDonald Toys for a Day or Read A Book For A Day?
well once i got this pretty amazing tiny remote control car in my meal and i hate reading..............so car.
I read all the time.. so obviously read a book!Would you rather play McDonald Toys for a Day or Read A Book For A Day?
read
Well, that's a tough one, but since I'm not 5 years old i'll have to go with the book
lol def. play with a mcdonald toy
book if it is twilight i am reading
I love to read, so I would read all day.
I'm such a book nerd, so I have to go with reading a book for a day. ;]
read a book, hands down. what kind of a question is that?! dude i read for fun!
book

%26lt;%26lt;nerd
I love to read so a book for a day!

;)
McDonald toys? What age group are we dealing with here? So....do you get them in the toddler's meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment