Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How are people selling whole sets of teenie beanie babies from McDonalds' already?

It seems like even before they're released in restaurants, people sell whole sets of happy meal toys on ebay. A good example of this are the sets of beanie babies for sale right now, before most of the toys are even available in stores. Are these people all employees? How do they get access to them so fast? It seems like this would break a lot of rules since McDonald's is such a huge company that probably outlines rules against this.How are people selling whole sets of teenie beanie babies from McDonalds' already?
I've got the whole set too. Mcdonald's employees can get the whole set but I doubt the people selling them on ebay are all mcdonald's employees. They do have a box that has all the toys in them and a customer can just go up there and ask for all the toys and they will sell them to you
Hmm...I don't know. That's weird though. It's probably people that have access to them somehow. Maybe people from the place where they actually make the beanie babies. I wouldn't think it's McDonald's employees though, because I'm pretty sure they only get a few different kind of beanie babies at a time. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help, as I don't really know the answer myself. Intersting question!How are people selling whole sets of teenie beanie babies from McDonalds' already?
I would say that alot of them are from the actual company but McDonalds does get what they call a "customer satisfaction" box which has all the toys in it and employees could be taking them to sell them.
I know how it's done. They send you them after they all have been released, it's called a PRE order, isn't it?
Usually McDonald's will get the customer satisfaction case with the first batch of toys. They then sell them to customers if they ask to buy the whole set. That could be how you are seeing them on Ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment