Wednesday, February 29, 2012

About how much would it cost to buy a mcdonalds toy if i just bought a toy?

Not sure about McDonald's, but I used to buy extra toys from Burger King for $1.99 eachAbout how much would it cost to buy a mcdonalds toy if i just bought a toy?
the whole meal costs $4.



if you buy separate....

cheeseburger - $1

small fry - $1

small drink - $1

toy - $1
In Australia they do..I got the whole animal series when they came out by buying one happy meal and two extra toys each time I went in. They used to cost me $1 per toy.About how much would it cost to buy a mcdonalds toy if i just bought a toy?
You can't just buy a toy. YOU HAVE TO BUY A MEAL TO GET A TOY! Yeah.. Trust me, they wouldn't let you do that. You would have to buy a happy meal.
I think it would cost the same as the happy meal because they don't just sell the toy.
yeah its either as much as the kids meal (like $2.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment