Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does anybody remember these McDonalds Happy Meal toys that I can remember?

I can remember them back as far as when I was 2 in 1992 when they were of Ronald McDonald. In 1993 when I was 3 I can remember getting Ronald McDonald playing an electric guitar. Also I got one of that girl with Ronald McDonald singing with a microphone. Does anyone remember those toys? The Happy Meal toys used to be very good at those times. I then remember getting as though I did not like the toys when it got to 2000, 2001 as they started doing soft toys that you cuddle up to in bed. I can remember getting Mr Happy in Mr Men when I was 10 in 2000 and I can remember them advertising soft toys of little children's cartoon's on Sky1. In 2001 though when it was my 11th birthday I can remember getting annoyed with them as I no longer liked the toys they put in the happy meals. I tried giving them back this cuddly dog toy they had but they wouldn't. I don't follow the Happy Meal toys now though as i'm a man and I grew out of them in 2001 for the reason I was just saying. That is all my memories about the Happy Meal toys. What toys can you remember getting from McDonalds in your childhood? Also can you remember the ones that I have just mentioned?Does anybody remember these McDonalds Happy Meal toys that I can remember?
No I remember the ronald mcdonald plushes and movies and happy meal buckets I was born in 95,Does anybody remember these McDonalds Happy Meal toys that I can remember?
I remember the Neopets plushies ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment