Saturday, February 18, 2012

It seems my toddlers love their McDonald's toys over their more expensive ones. What they get for Christmas?

I am so thinking about wrapping up McDonald toys over store bought ones. Would you?It seems my toddlers love their McDonald's toys over their more expensive ones. What they get for Christmas?
Sure. I've been contemplating it myself, lol, cept there is the problem of coming up with different ones this close to xmas ;) My daughter asked for 3 things so far, Elmo's restaurant(her grandmother got her) a purse, and ponies. So it's off to the dollar store I go, lol ;)

Good luck!
Go to the dollar store and get them lots of small inexpensive toys instead of one big toy.you can wrap each toy by itself,or get each toddler a big xmas stocking with their names on and fill it with lots of small toys and games and treats.anything that makes a noise,is brightly coloured,has wheels they will love.It seems my toddlers love their McDonald's toys over their more expensive ones. What they get for Christmas?
If that's what they like, then go for it!



Toddlers are funny that way..a lot of younger kids too. They take pleasure in the simplest things sometimes. Most new toys have a lot of bells and whistles and it's not always needed.



When it was my sons birthday, most of his gifts came in gift bags and tissue.



My 18 month old spent HOURS playing with just the tissue and bags. And even the birthday boy played with it longer than some of the new toys he just got.



Sometimes a box and an imagination are all you need!
Toddlers are more interested in toys that make music, are brightly colored, and cause them to think. Give them games, music and things that they can hide in.
It might be ok for stockings but as their entire Christmas I wouldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment