Saturday, February 18, 2012

McDonalds Happy Meal toys - boy or girl?

Why is it when we take my little boy to McDonalds drive thru they ask me if the Happy Meal is for a boy or a girl and then give me a toy for a girl?McDonalds Happy Meal toys - boy or girl?
Because they're not really listening to what you are saying, they are just robotically following an order to ask the question, then they don't pay attention to what they give you.
I love eating happy meal even if im grown up haha and i wish i could be a baby again haha

Report Abuse

McDonalds Happy Meal toys - boy or girl?
Oh! This has happened to me and my son too! Nothing is worse

then seeing your boys face when he pulls out a barbie! We

check the bag before we leave the drive through.
Cause they're so busy and they get dumb they forget the toy is for a boy and not for a girl. They've too much in mind. Always runing around like wild chickens in the farm trying to get things done, and still are late with your order.
because they are WE TOD IT. say it fast
I would never feed my child (if I had one) that horrible food.
friends dont let friends eat at mcdonalds



read "Fast Food Nation"



you will know that you are consuming:



Sh*t Burgers!
how should I know?
maybe it's just the person that works there at the drive thru area...

do you just go to one Mcdonalds place, or several?
Well one of my friends is working for McDonalds and they probaley have dif. ppl doing the jobs....and some just throw a toy in!
Don't you mean OUR boy Neilo! Thats just Typical of you saying that!



Sorry about that folks!



But yes OUR little boy always ends up with a girls toy, maybe just once he has received a boys toy. I remember the car in front of us once, looked in their happy meal and asked the person who served them to swap it for a girls toy coz they landed with a boys. We never bother because we only chuck it anyway when we get home! I don't think McDonalds has had any good toys yet!
Because they are too busy doing nothing to concentrate on what they are saying.
  • chinese food delivery
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment