Saturday, February 18, 2012

McDonalds toys: Wizard of Oz?

My mom loves the little toys and she got three of them, but missed the other five.Is there any site that she can purchase them on?McDonalds toys: Wizard of Oz?
eBay is your best bet as they will be discontinued by the end of this month, or early in May when htey have given them all out. Do a search on eBay, but shop around. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy them separate form a same seller and then asking for a combined shipping discount. Good Luck!!!
I don't know of one but you can try different McDonalds for them. Good luck!McDonalds toys: Wizard of Oz?
go to McDonalds and ask them
my neice is looking for them also I hope there is a place! I login on their web site they gave a phone # to cotact them at 1-800-244-6227
eBay! You'd be suprised at what they have. :)
If Mcdonald's is still offering them, I am sure you could purchase another meal there and ask to select the toy you want...



Otherwise, you can place some local ads on Craigslist.org and get on the search



if you're in canada, try kijiji.ca
hmmm idk try going on e-bay.



check out these webs!
go to ebay and do a search for those.
I have seen a lot of them of EBAY for pretty reasonable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment