Tuesday, February 14, 2012

When will there be a McDonalds or Starbucks or Toys R Us in Iraq?

It's always been a sign to me that when you see McDonalds you're in a safe, you're in your happy place.



I just want to know if/when they plan to start franchising to Iraq?



*For all intensive purposes, I know they currently have American fast food places on the bases in Iraq, what I'm talking about is McDonalds for the masses.When will there be a McDonalds or Starbucks or Toys R Us in Iraq?
I doubt it will be any time soon.
nvr, and if iraq does get it, id bet itd probably get exploded by stupid terrorist, since thers alot of them in iraq and stuffWhen will there be a McDonalds or Starbucks or Toys R Us in Iraq?
Never, if you ask me. we can't even get peace over there nevermind a fast food joint. we need to bring our troops home and let the iraqies worry about iraq.
I figured they are already there in Iraq. I am sure we Have sent enough money to Build One or Two Or Three.
idk
when people start to say "did you want to add a bomb with your fries"
not anytime soon i would think

No comments:

Post a Comment