Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where can I find old Mcdonalds toys besides ebay?

Try garage sales or flea markets. I live in New York and the flea markets in Pennsylvania are the best when it comes to old Mcdonalds toys and other fast food toys. But you can try any flea market. Look online or in your local newspapers to find the nearest flea market. You can usually find a good selection and the best part are the dirt cheap prices. You can also check www.craigslist.org or other classifieds online.



And check out my site: www.i-love-fast-food-toys.com when you get a chance for more information.Where can I find old Mcdonalds toys besides ebay?
You should try visiting mcjans.com -- largest selection of US Happy Meal toys you could ever possibly want!

Report Abuse


try amozon its better than ebayWhere can I find old Mcdonalds toys besides ebay?
Amazon.com??? and garage sales :P
i have a lot....i work at mcdonalds....
I've seen a lot at flea markets and swap meets.
some thrift stores have them packaged in bags in the toy areas
try amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment