Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wizard Of Oz McDonalds Toys?

I was just on Ebay and noticed people selling 2007 Wizard Of OZ Madame Alexander McDonalds toys. When were these out? I'm a big Wizard Of Oz fan, and have no idea how I missed this!Wizard Of Oz McDonalds Toys?
I have a 1995 Wizard of Oz Toy from McDonalds, %26amp; the person that is putting it on Ebay is proably tricking u that it is from 2007, but really from 1995. The one I have with me right now is costing about 50 Bucks. Good Luck on EBAY.
yes McDonalds did come out with a new series this year..2007 Ebay is selling them and McDonalds is done with this series. Yes, they were Madame Alexanders too

Report Abuse

Wizard Of Oz McDonalds Toys?
BIG BOYS LOVES TO PLAY WITH THEY BIG TOYS
  • bubble pop
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment