Friday, March 9, 2012

Do they still put toys in happy meals and kids meals at other fast food places?

Not just mcdonalds. But everywhere. Do they still put toys in the kids meals?



I have no idea anymore. I hardly eat fast food since I got older. Which would mean its been like 10 years since ive had a happy meal. I'm 22.. The only time I walk into mcdonalds. "If I do that is" Its very rare and I immediately check the dollar menu and nothing else. lol



I don't know why im asking this question either. I just got done watching some old 90s commercials on YouTube and some were mcdonalds happy meal toys. I remember running around outside all day as a kid, Going in the house to play Sega Genesis. And having dinner everynight at Mcdonalds and gettin the happy meal. I remember I had some Sonic toys from there to. lolDo they still put toys in happy meals and kids meals at other fast food places?
Lol yeah.(:

Toys are still put in the happy meals.

And now you get choice.!

Or at least my 4 yr old cousin does.

Hahaha.(:

I like this question. I wish there was a facebook like button. lol.(x
Yes they still have toys everywhere at McDonald, Wendy's, and Burger King.Do they still put toys in happy meals and kids meals at other fast food places?
Heres the only ones i know of mcdonalds,burger king ,and wendys
Yep they still do, I used to love the toy I get with my happy meal.
Yes, they still do. :) Lol.. I buy them for my kids.
Yes
Yeah, they sure do and for us "adults" they will usually still sell them separate if you can't find a kid lol. I just got a Thor for my cousin from Burger King a little while ago and collected some of the talking Shrek stuff for myself. More than the Happy Meal and Kid's Meal toys l like when they have the collector cups. I just recently started collecting some of them I have a Star Trek set and a Shrek set. I actually found an old 45 too when they were giving you the menu song and if the 45 played the entire song without messing up you won a big money prize. Here is an actual 45 recording lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5gTjFug鈥?/a>

Oh yeah and do you remember the Big Mac hat? lol
  • pizza coupons
  • pro comp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment