Monday, March 12, 2012

Which Toys Or Dolls Do You Collect & Why?

I collect Precious Moments dolls, Barbie, Bratz, McDonald's Happy Meals Toys, Action figures of the past, Beanies %26amp; Lego City. What about you?Which Toys Or Dolls Do You Collect %26amp; Why?
Yeah, me too.

I collect McDonals Happy Meal toys, Bratz (i have 76) and Littlest Pet Shop (i HAVE 182)



I collect Bratz because I love her hair, make up (I hate other dolls, i just like Bratz) I love their fashion clothes, are so awesome!! I collect them since 2006!



Ok thank you is great that we share the same interests. I see you are interested on Webkinz, Littlest Pet Shop are little animals but there is a collection of Littlest Pet Shop Vips that are stuffed pets. Like webkinz come with a code for their website. They are most beautiful than webkinz and is better that you beguin a new collection and no 2. So if you wanna collect LPS collect the Vips too.



And I collect LPS (Littlest Pet Shop) I collect them since 2005. I love all the variety of animals, since a cat til a whale, their eyes, and their look are so cool, so cute, I love them. They are cheap. I recommend you to collect them!!



Love this question!!



xoxo
I collect anything that has to do with Precious Moments.

Report Abuse

Which Toys Or Dolls Do You Collect %26amp; Why?
My roommate idolizes batman %26amp; has boxes full of batman figures.
chuckie action figures lol cause there collectables :P

answer my question plz :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I collect Beanie Babies,Bratz dolls,and thats about it.You never know.They might be worth a lot of money one day :)
I collect happy meal toys. Just because I eat a happy meal on occasion. I have them way back to Bambi. I just pack them away.



Then I go to garage sales. If I see a box of toys for 5 or 10 dollars and they look like they don't have a lot of wear I buy those up. Some kids these days get so many toys that they are almost mint. I must have got about 30 bat mans from one kid just because he need more room for new toys.



Walmart too some times they have clearance bin $0.50 or $1.00 I will buy up a hand full. Especially movie toys. I have some Chicken run toys like that I have seen selling on ebay for $15.00.











I have a big shed and I pack my toys in those big paper barrels.



I figure when I retire I could spend a day every once and a while at the swap meet. I don't think that I will get rich but it will get me a few cheese burgers.
Really cool action figures!
I collect Strawberry Shortcake items.... because I think they are cute and I just like them... my mom also collects them too!
i collect webkinz!!!!!!!!!! i have 53! my friend collects littlest pet shop, and she has A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her room is covered in them! *LOL*
I collect webkinz. i have 40 because i luv them! They are cool because they are stuffed animals but you can also put them on the internet to play games!



%26lt;3
Webkinz. I have 16. Once I started, I could never stop :)
I collect barbie dolls!
  • grimaldis
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment