Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Collecting Happy Meal Toys?

I collect Happy Meal toys from McDonalds.I keep them all nice in the package %26amp; I make sure I have all the toys in certain seires of toys.

Im wondering if anyone knows if one day they may be worth money or is it a waist of time?Collecting Happy Meal Toys?
well... I suppose it depends on the type of toys you've been collecting. For example, i remember a while ago that they had game and watch-type sonic games as toys, which would probably be worth a lot to sonic fanatics in the future(same thing with mario toys)... but toys that come out in responce to new movies probably won't be found as valuable. the ones that are kinda iconic and never forgotten will probably have the most value.



also those that can be put together into some giant thing (example: space jam toys make basket ball court, chicken run toys make giant building) could probably be sold for a lot.
talk to a toy collector and simply ask for the demand for such items. certainly you have collected alot and is been enjoyable and that should be enough.

i've seen series of toys by happy meals sold on ebay. heck, i might buy some.Collecting Happy Meal Toys?
They do worth something. I do collect them, for the sake of collecting, not thinking of selling any of them in future.
I think it depends on what toy is is too, and not the fact that it came from McDonald's. In general, I don't think they'll be worth much. Just my 2 cents.
remember this "how old are they?" and "how popular the real thing was?" like hotweels...
maybe in like 50 years its like rare if they don't have MacDonald's any more
google is your friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment