Friday, March 9, 2012

Why McDonalds is not putting TRANSFORMER toy with Happy Meal?

Why Macdonalds is not putting TRANSFORMER toy with Happy Meal ---



hahaha.... new Slogonese for MacDonaldo



I am TRANSFORMING itWhy McDonalds is not putting TRANSFORMER toy with Happy Meal?
It's not interesting enough for me to bother. Why don't you ask them?
Because if they did, they ended their promotion, or they didn't feel it was lucrative enough.



Besides Burger King was doing it already at that point. And they did do a Transformers pun ("transform your Tendercrisp" or something like that).Why McDonalds is not putting TRANSFORMER toy with Happy Meal?
I SO think they should bring back retro transformer toys. I Still have the transforming drink and fries somewhere.
DUDE! NO I LIKE THE PRINCESS TOYS. HOP OFF ******.

No comments:

Post a Comment