Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm on the hunt for 80' 90's toys! Any kind!?

I'm not reliving my childhood, well kind of I am. Haha! I have a daughter now and I would love to collect soem of the old things I used to play with as a child. Popples, Care Bears, My Little Pony, even some of those McDonalds HM toys! If you have anything you can get me frmo about 1986 to about 1992, I'd be soooo happy- I mean really, you'd be my hero. I go to garage sales, but they just don't have anything like that laying around anymore. Didn't anyone have any toys? I'm 30 and didn't keep any of mine either. I didn't know that I'd be desperatly searching for them for my baby girl!I'm on the hunt for 80' 90's toys! Any kind!?
eBay all the way.. just type in 80s or 90s toys and a bunch of auctions and stores will pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment