Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is your favorite thing to order at McDonalds?

I order a mighty kids meal that has six price nuggets,fries,apples,soda. And best of all a toy! My other favorite thing to order is a strawberry banana smoothing or an Oreo mcflurryWhat is your favorite thing to order at McDonalds?
It depends on my mood but usually one of the following: mcnuggets (w/ BBQ sauce), mcchicken, or double cheeseburger (or w/e the $1 version is called)
Oreo Mcflurry, Fish Fillet, Chicken Nuggets, Double Cheeseburger, McChicken, French Fries, SnapwrapWhat is your favorite thing to order at McDonalds?
Strawberry/vanilla milkshake ,Smarties mcflurry, chips with sugar on and a big mac with no lettice relish or ketchup etc (fussy eater)
My usual is chicken nuggets 10pc meal %26lt;3



If u only got a $1.10 , get a MCCHICKEN!!!



Theyre bacon angus burgers are good too!



I love mcdonalds so much
Chicken Nuggets or a Chicken Caesar Salad
Medium Fries
A bottled water
Double filet o'fish

caramel frappe

%26amp;%26amp; their new holiday pies

mmmm(:
Chicken ranch blt and fries
I like the yogurt parfait a lot.

My favorite sandwich is the Angus Burger with mushrooms
A Big Mac meal or a Chicken sand-which. Drink wise probably carmel or Chocolate frappa
Big Mac meal with Dr. Pepper to drink. Sometimes I get cookies or a pie.
mc chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment