Monday, March 12, 2012

Have they ruined The Chipmunks by making all these crappy new CGI movies?

It's nothing but a bunch of money-making scam. Everytime a new movies comes out they have to have those stupid toys at McDonald's. I was talking to a guy at the book store about it who has some old Chipmunks albums from the 60s. He says he hates the new Chipmunks. I liked the 80s Alvin and the Chipmunks that was on Nickelodeon in the 90s.Have they ruined The Chipmunks by making all these crappy new CGI movies?
In a way yes they have!

For one, I don't like it how they put The Chipmunks in hoodies. It doesn't suit them at all.

I also don't like how The Chipmunks acted in the new CGI Movies, I mean they aren't like they were in the 60s or 80s they don't seem the same. You know what I mean?

They don't even look cute like they were back in the 60s and 80s.

The Alvin Show from the 60s was much better than what they are now.

But in the 80s Alvin and the Chipmunks TV Show it actually had life lessons and no fart jokes like the new Chipmunks have to have in the CGI films.
You can't ruin something that was sh*t to begin withHave they ruined The Chipmunks by making all these crappy new CGI movies?
NO, never thought about the chipmunks!





:-)

\\//

//\\
I never watched the old Chipmunks. Nor do I want to. But I assume they're better than this crap they're playing out now.
Hollywood ruins a lot of tv shows with movies probably bcause they've run out of ideas
no. you can't ruin something that sucked to begin with.
i prefer original cartoons to CGI

No comments:

Post a Comment