Monday, March 12, 2012

How much does it cost to just buy the happy meal toy at mcdonald's?

I want to get my girls (i have 3 of them) the my little pony toys they have out right now



tried calling mcdonald's but it's sunday and 11:30p here-they are all closed...How much does it cost to just buy the happy meal toy at mcdonald's?
At my local Mcdonalds it's $2.00
1.50 each I think.How much does it cost to just buy the happy meal toy at mcdonald's?
it shouldnt be more than a buck each.
I bet different McD's charge different prices for the toys (depending on where the restaurant is) but I would guess they cost anywhere from $.99 to $2.99.
at my McDonald's, it's 1.00, but if you look on ebay, there are usually people selling them, and you might get a good deal.
In Alberta, Canada it's $1.89 for just the toy
One million dollars.
free

if you say your little sister or brother didnt get the toy in there happy meal
The manager at the local McDonald's here in Johnstown, PA has a standing policy that if you wish to buy a Happy Meal toy only, he must charge you for the cheapest Happy Meal, which is the hamburger Happy Meal. So the answer, according to him, is $2.11.



For what it's worth, at that point, instead of just getting the toy, you may as well get the food as well and sit down and eat.
RichardJ is right. I worked at McD's for 2 years and we charged about 30 cents less than the happy meal so you'd be better off buying the whole thing. If you're worried about the health aspect you can order apples instead of fries and juice or milk in place of coke.
$1.49 to $1.99 to each depending on the location
1.50
if you have to ask, you can't afford it.
Under $2.00. My aunt bought me all of the spongebob toys at BK once. Be aware that some store locations will not sell toys without the meal to go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment