Monday, March 12, 2012

What amendment should I base my Amicus Brief on?

I am supporting/attacking the law in Californian counties that don't allow toys in McDonald's happy meals. For my class, I must use a Constitutional Amendment to support/attack the Californian law. What amendment should I use for the brief?What amendment should I base my Amicus Brief on?
you have to amendments? are you sure?



anyways, you could probably use the first (freedom of expression) and nine amendments (rights reserved to the people) could be used attacking it. the tenth amendment can be used to support it (rights of the state).
1st--%26gt; Speech--%26gt; Toys = Speech

4th--%26gt; Illegal search %26amp; Seizure --%26gt; WTF, taking away McD's toys?

8th--%26gt; Cruel and unusual punishment--%26gt; See 4thWhat amendment should I base my Amicus Brief on?
Its not an amendment but how about the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • travel trailers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment