Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello Kitty toys at McDonald's?

aren't they awesome!?I know i'm a little old to be talking about happy meal toys but come on! even my 26 year old cousin thought they were cute!Hello Kitty toys at McDonald's?
I have been selling happy meal toys on ebay for years. The Hello Kitty toys are really cool and really valuable.
Not a lot of money, but I make about 2 to 3 grand a year at it and have a lot of hamburger snacks......

Report Abuse

Hello Kitty toys at McDonald's?
that is cool
I'll admit that some of the toys that they have at McDonald's are prettyb cute! I mean, the Shrek toys were pretty cute! Don't you think so?!
I'm 44 and STILL buy the happy meal for myself.
haha OH my god! i know right? i was so excited when i got it yesterday.



lol 8)
They actually are cute!
Really I didn麓t know.. I also Collect things from Hello Kitty, so next time i go to Mcdonald麓s I麓ll order a Cheeseburger Happy Meal...



Take care...



Bcn_mimosa
  • asia de cuba
  • things to do in miami
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment