Friday, March 9, 2012

Is Mcdonald's going to have Wall-e toys?

I know that they had Kung Fu Panda but are they planning on getting Wall-e toys?Is Mcdonald's going to have Wall-e toys?
i think

By the way on the bottom of every Mc'Donalds bag they have the name of the upcoming toy they will be having
This is the second time I heard this question in Yahoo Answers because I'm making a search to find out the same question. It seems they aren't, but I can't be sure. Someone says that their contract with Disney has expired and other people believe that Disney no longer supports McDonalds. Maybe since they claimed to support the NGLCC because since then, I haven't taken my kids to McD. Disney/Pixar has always seemed to uphold traditional family values. Whatever the reason behind it, I'm feeling they won't, but I'm still searching for the truth.Is Mcdonald's going to have Wall-e toys?
Maybe. There hasn't been an announcement yet. I understand that the Wall-e toys are selling like "hot cakes" in most stores that got a shipment and the movie just opened June 27th. I do like the Mouse.
Most probably for commercial purposes and to attract more customers to buy at McDonalds.
Yes they always have the latest movie toys, so sooner or later they'll have Wall-e toys
The movie Wall-E is about too much trash do we really need another Happy Meal toy that will be thrown away in 6 months?
Most likely!
Yea i bet they are !!! And if they don't then go to the toy store I know for sure that they will have Wall-e toys!! :)
i think so! cause u know they always made a comercial about any cartoon movie! and came out with the toy!

1 comment:

  1. This will not only save you from wasting your time and money but also ensure that you are buying the best piece of equipment. It will help you when you're dealing with a medical supply. Source for more about medical equipment.

    ReplyDelete