Friday, March 9, 2012

What were your favorite toys from the 80's?

Popples, remember them? McDonalds barbie, they had the entire restaurant with fake food and She-ra doll. How about you?What were your favorite toys from the 80's?
I use to collect smurf figurines, including Smurfette, Papa smurf %26amp; the chef smurf.



And I also had a my little pony, a pink carebear and an ALF soft toy.



And my family had a Commadore Amiga 500 computer, which had some really fun games like minature golf %26amp; a skiing game.
atari!What were your favorite toys from the 80's?
She-ra was one of my favorite characters from the 80's.and the care bears as well as the cabbage patch dolls
Fisher Price Garage

Power Wheels

Micro Machines

Glow Worm

Care Bears

MY GAME BOY!

and

Teddy Ruxpin!
Tonka's
Rainbow Brite

Smooshies
my little pony

No comments:

Post a Comment