Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Poll: Did you used to Get a Happy Meal from Mcdonalds for the toy?

When you were young did you brag your mum/dad for a happy meal for a toy..



I did..LOLPoll: Did you used to Get a Happy Meal from Mcdonalds for the toy?
I still do... I'm 18 :P
I use to have all of them. I remember when McDonald's would have mostly Disney toys, and they use to come in boxes made like the VHS tapes. I use to just collect them all. I wish I still had them, seeing as though they would be great items to keep.Poll: Did you used to Get a Happy Meal from Mcdonalds for the toy?
I hardly ever go to McDonald's...but when I do....yep, I definitely get a Happy Meal! The toys are so cheap, yet funny! XD



Plus, now they have Smurfs...who could resist THAT?



Muggle franchises FTW
Pretty much that's the first thing I took out of the happy meal then I'd forget about the rest...Until mother reminded me about the food. hehehe ;D
I remember I loved getting happy meals when I was younger.
LOL! I did too :) I actually wanted to buy a happy meal because of the pokemon toys they had a month ago (I wanted Tepig or Oshawott %26gt;_%26lt; They're adorable) but it would make me look dumb :P
yeah i did sometime i make my mom buy the happy meal so i can give the toys to my nephew u wont catch me buying a happy meal
No. I thought the Hamburgers tasted MUCH better. :)
Of course.



When they last did the Ty Teenie Beanies I was up at McDonald's every single day buying each one as they released them, because I collect Tys. No, that's not lame at all.
hahaha yes i always used to do that!
for the fries
I just liked the box. I thought the box was cool so I'd put it on my head.
hahaha yes
Haha, yep! Lol.
YES LOL THEY WERE SO CUTE
My favorite thing about a happy meal was the box, I always liked reading them. Guess I was a weird kid
Yes. lol who says it stops as you get older
I still do.
I went there like a month ago cause they had pokemon toys.
haha everyone does it.. my mom even does
I did until i realized its all junk.
Yeah.
Yup! I hate that food now.
yes
hell yes i did
yep
I'm 60 years old and I still do. Xmas presents for the Grandchildren.
yup after 7 i started wanting those big macs and steal my sisters toy

No comments:

Post a Comment