Friday, March 9, 2012

How often Donyou go to mcdonalds!?

I get to go every Friday! It's a end of the school week treat! I live getting a happy meal that includes 6 piece nuggets,fries, a wonderful toy, and a sprite. How often do you eat McDonald's?How often Donyou go to mcdonalds!?
well, since I work across the street from one, I sometimes have no choice but to eat there for my lunch break, so like once a week
I probably go to Mickey D's one every 6 months because I hate the feeling that you are ingesting transfat and grease which isn't exactly healthy when they give you diabetes and clog up your arteries that pretty much kill you in the longrun. Yes I'm one of those "Health Conscious" Americans that watch what they intake.I advise you to watch "Supersize Me" to get my point across.How often Donyou go to mcdonalds!?
Only when on vacation. Which is probably about once every six months!
Every 2 days and Friday after school. Depends if I have money on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment