Monday, March 12, 2012

What disney character is pink with big white eyes and looks kinda like a snail?

I have a McDonalds toy and I don't know what movie he is from. He is hot pink with big white eyes and two arms with a body that looks like a snail. Please help.What disney character is pink with big white eyes and looks kinda like a snail?
If it's from Treasure planet, then his name is Morph... he's the cutest pink blob eva!
piglet from winnie the pooh, I believe.What disney character is pink with big white eyes and looks kinda like a snail?
that is NOT a disney character, that is dick cheney.
Sebastion, the crab from The Little Mermaid has pink skin with a red shell
I'm not sure what it's name is.. but it's from the movie treasure planet..I'm sure of it
he should have his name written on the bottom of it. well i know our mcdonalds toys in aus always do

No comments:

Post a Comment