Monday, March 12, 2012

Would a 5 year old boy like these toys?

So a friend of mine and her family lost their house in a fire. I'm putting together a box of things for the family. Clothes mainly, but I wanted to get some toys for the 5 year old. My son has a bunch of McDonald action figures and dinosaurs he's just not interested in (not to mention too many legos to fit in our tiny home) SO action figures, dinos, and the toddler size leggos. What do you think would he like them or think they're lame?Would a 5 year old boy like these toys?
That's very kind of you. It depends on the boy, but all my sons would have loved those at 5.
That's so thoughtful of you. I can't say whether he will like the toys, but I'm going to bet he will.



All the best.Would a 5 year old boy like these toys?
I think he would like them, sure. How very thoughtful of you. My kids always liked little toys when they were younger and LOVED legos.
This is really sweet of you, I'm sure he'll like them! You could also ask your son to draw something for him! :)
Yeah that's great. Maybe throw in a brand new toy too.
My nephew is 6 and he loves that kind of thing. I'm sure he would love them

No comments:

Post a Comment