Friday, March 9, 2012

Is taking a girl out to McDonalds on the first date acceptable?

I bought her a happy meal and she left me. Why? It even came with a toy... :(Is taking a girl out to McDonalds on the first date acceptable?
i would say thats pretty damn cheap but i guess if money is tight then alright...actually if the money is tight u should invite her over and make her dinner! its loks better then taking her out to mcdonalds...seriously
funny!



-emsIs taking a girl out to McDonalds on the first date acceptable?
haha funny dependes on how old u r i guesssssssssss
Well if you want her to be a happy meal for you, you better find her another meal more suitable, and you should of just ran outside after her and thrown the toy at her big azz
trolls trolling trolls
Talk about being cheap!
lol..I wouldn't care as long as we had fun together.
Awww that is cute and funny. Sorry she left you maybe it wasn't because you went to McDonalds maybe she just didn't enjoy her time.
More info. Did you get her Bakugan or Build-a-bear? That could be a huge factor in why she left.
If she's okay with it then yes.
dude u drive a van go to a night club and u will get hooked up all not long oh bring some 20's when u go ok
I certainly hope you're not for real. Below is another post by you:



I don't get it. I'm a nice, totally unassuming guy. I like hanging out at playgrounds, mostly because seeing the kids on the swings and jungle gyms reminds me of my youth. But their parents always give me real dirty looks.

I'm 38 years old, am balding, have a full beard and often wear a trenchcoat if that helps.
You should have brought her to an expensive restaurant for first time to show your intrest and respect. On the next dates you could take her out to McDonald.



Good Luck!
Are you under 12? Then no, it is not ok if you want a second date!
Duh do you want a dumb azz toy and a happy meal would not be filling for a big chick like me so you better be buying something else other than happy meal

No comments:

Post a Comment