Monday, March 12, 2012

Old Mcdonald/Burger King toys?

A long time ago i was given an old Mcdonald or Burger King toy. I was about 10-12 I'm 19 now. And when i received the toy it was even older. So that gives a somewhat estimate on how long ago this thing was. But i don't know what it was called or even what it was based on. They were cards that were in a little case. It was NOT Yu-gi-oh they were smaller. Each card had a person on it that was designed according to it's name. One was water and looked like a mermaid like creature. There was snow that looked like a woman. There was Time that looked (if i remember right) like an older man with a cloak. There was fire that looked like a winged woman with clawed feet. They were not colorful cards just a beige or gold color. I'm not sure how accurate all of that was of course it was so long ago and all i can remember is of my imagination as a child. But when i was little they were washed in the washing machine and i've never been able to find it since. I really would love to find these again if they still exist out there. If anyone remembers anything about this any information would be helpful.



Thanks a bunch.Old Mcdonald/Burger King toys?
i think i remember this but i dont remember what exactly they are called maybe if you find some kind of website or ebay might have something since they are older i dont know
you fallow some instercations which i place in my url

selecttrends4us.blogspot.comOld Mcdonald/Burger King toys?
I think I remember those being from Burger King, but I could be wrong. :D
call both companies and ask what it was

No comments:

Post a Comment