Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So since everyone is talking about McDonald's Happy Meal toys I thought I'd?

send Nigel, the polar bear here at the zoo, down to McDonalds to see what all the hoopla was about.



So he came back with a couple cheeseburger happy meals, which you can actually get with MILK and APPLES ! ( I love apples ) and a toy.



I don't get it...the toy didn't taste that great...so why do people say they're fattening ???So since everyone is talking about McDonald's Happy Meal toys I thought I'd?
you forgot to dip the toy in the caramel sauce they provide, that's why the taste was lousy
My kids love the Happy Meals, usually chicken nuggets, apple dippers, and chocolate milk. Sure, not the healthiest. But heck, we are eating out and having a good time. If i wanted them to eat healthy, they would have ate at home. Going out is a treat. What is next? Banning kids from the Donut Shop? Closing down the 'Las Vegas for Kids' Chuck-e-Cheese? The McD's Egg Mcmuffin is HEALTHY. The Dunkin Donuts strawberry cream cheese bagel is BAD for you. This is a bunch of hot-air politicians without a clue.So since everyone is talking about McDonald's Happy Meal toys I thought I'd?
they're not fattening if you eat them in moderation but fat@$$ little kids and their parents lawyers dont understand the meaning of the word "moderation"
Where the phuk has common sense gone? Wait I'll just blame McDonalds in the 1st place since it was more than likely that woman who burned herself with their hot coffee so many years ago.



Idiots!
I think the toys taste better with hot sauce.
The world is just filled with dumb people.
Barney Frank is going to San Fran to hand out toys to all the little boys.
One toy is OK; it's when you eat them daily that you have problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment