Monday, March 12, 2012

On i know my kids a star i swear i saw cheyenne on a mcdonalds commercial?

it was when there was a girl singing it's an exellent source of happiness and the toys were american idol.On i know my kids a star i swear i saw cheyenne on a mcdonalds commercial?
You may be right because I swear I've seen Gian (sp?) somewhere before too. Were the requirements that the kids have no prior acting ability? Because Cheyenne's mom stated that she has been working on her daughter's career and few other mom's stated the same.
Was that the little girl who was ousted last night? If so, yes I have seen her before.



Gian, to me, should win, that kid has "it" and it shows.



All those kids need to get rid of their moms, those women are what is killing the kids careers. I dont get moms like that.On i know my kids a star i swear i saw cheyenne on a mcdonalds commercial?
I just saw that too and I wondered the same thing.... She doesn't smile a whole lot so her mother must be there probing the poor kid...
Yep you did! It took me 2 times to see it to make sure but its for sure her! and im glad she got a gig shes a sweet talented girl and she better win "I know my kids a star" I like her mom too....I miss Rocky though lol
Cheyenne's mom here. Cheyenne shot that McDonald's Commercial in Feb. 08. "I Know My Kid's A Star" was shot in 07. Here's the link to the Directors Cut which is over 2 minutes long:

http://www.happymeal.com/en_US/index.html#ExtendedTVC



She also has a myspace if you want to know what she's up to. That's here:

www.myspace.com/CheyenneHaynesfansite

No comments:

Post a Comment