Monday, March 12, 2012

If anybody has the Gingerbread man toy (shrek the third) from mcdonalds...?

What does he say when you press the purple button? Me and my children have been trying to work it out but still no luck...lolIf anybody has the Gingerbread man toy (shrek the third) from mcdonalds...?
Dont worry. Not my gumdrop buttons...I asked this a while ago because it was really annoying me...as soon as I was told it was clear!
i know same here..haahhahahahIf anybody has the Gingerbread man toy (shrek the third) from mcdonalds...?
Man I can't figure it out either.
Haha, I tried to figure if out for the longest time but if you watch the first Shrek movie I think he says "not my gumdrop buttons" there's a part in the movie where he says it and I was like OOOOHHHHH!!!!! I have never seen it until a few months ago.
Drives me crazy. My 5 year old daughter can do a perfect imitation of it but I can't understand her either. I think it's a quote from "Dark Side of the Moon".
"Don't worry" and "Not my gumdrop buttons"
  • catalytic converter
  • asia de cuba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment