Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What kinds of things around the house do your birds like playing with?

Mine love iPhone covers and shoelaces! and also dog rawhide chews and paper towels :) and the mcdonalds toys!What kinds of things around the house do your birds like playing with?
Sometimes when I can't get to a pet store to replace broken toys..so I need a substitute until I do, I make these :

1.) A mini pinata - Just take a used toilet paper roll, put a treat ( like spray millet, bird cakes, etc. ) and wrap in newspaper. Hang it up it the cage using bird string. They love it.

2.) Fruit kabobs - If you can find a long, thin stick.. put fruit on it! It's like a little treat they can play with. This is my parakeet's favorite treat/toy. Not only does he play with the fruit and slides it up and down the wood/wire, he eats it after he's done. Aw %26lt;3



My birds also like playing with shoelaces, baby toys, mirrors, decoration bells, pens, and crumpled up paper.
String, bells, paper balls and small rocks. I have a parakeet Named Aqua. hint: i named him that because hes aquaWhat kinds of things around the house do your birds like playing with?
My cockatiel loves playing with shredded paper and she also likes looking at mirrors. I hope im help!
  • luigi games
  • wich wich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment