Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I find original Avatar toys?

My five-year-old loves the original Avatar series and Aang, Appa, and Momo are his favorite characters. But when we go to the avatartoys.com website, that newer Avatar movie website--not The Last Airbender, but the other one. That was a great movie, by the way. Anyway, does anyone know where to get original Avatar action figures, other than McDonalds. I don't think McDonalds is going to big Appa in a Happy Meal!Where can I find original Avatar toys?
Here is a site for them, some of them seem kind of expensive however.

http://www.toywiz.com/avatartoys.html

If none of those are to your liking you should try Amazon/EbayWhere can I find original Avatar toys?
hi maybe you can go on one of avatars websites and it might have some nice toys your five year old would love

No comments:

Post a Comment