Tuesday, March 6, 2012

As a kid, did you ever go to McDonalds and got a happy meal for the toy inside?

As a kid, I always did that!As a kid, did you ever go to McDonalds and got a happy meal for the toy inside?
me too !

%26amp; i remember you could never get it open because the plastic was so slippery from all the grease from the food
ha yeahh!!As a kid, did you ever go to McDonalds and got a happy meal for the toy inside?
yes of course
I do it now @ 26! But yes, I did.
Of course. We'd ride into town and as soon as I could see the lights, I'd say, "Momma, I'm hungry." =]



I miss those days...





~Sara
YES!!!! Yu Gi Oh for the win. But then, back in the days, BK won me. POKEMON FTW!!!! I'm foreals lol. Who DIDN'T like pokemon back then? And if you say no, we all know you're lying xP
haha yes.. i practically grew up at mcdonalds.. which probably explains why my baby fat stayed with me longer than it should have lol
always! :)
Of course.



That's why they put those in there. They know kids will want to go there for that...



.
Hahaha! Yupp i did that all the time xD!
probably
Haha, yes!
I've never eaten a happy meal lol.

I feel deprived of a childhood happy meal memory !

No comments:

Post a Comment